Friday, January 2, 2009

Happiest of New Years!!

This is going to be the best year ever! Or at least whatever YOU want to make of it!!

I thought it was really interesting how so many of my friends used October thru the beginning of December to clean out all the clutter in their homes and offices. I thought we were naturally inclined to do "Spring Cleaning" in April/May but I was wrong. It made me feel good to know that I was "with it" and in sync with my friends. Now that 2008 is behind us we can focus on making all those dreams come true. Here's to following your heart, finding your bliss and creating something everyday...even if it's just making one person smile.
January Hugs to all!



In an attempt to be truly organized, this hangs in my office and makes me feel creative whenever I look at it. I got it from the Ikea kitchen department. Happy Organizing too!!