Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas already?

Hello there....
I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I would do a little catch up.

Wasn't it just summer and weren't we all just complaining about the heat? This year the Holidays snuck up so fast I had to come up with some simple solutions. How 'bout a Charlie Brown type of tree with a candy cane half it's size. I thought it was funny.




Here is a Holiday card that one of my favorite calligraphers and friend did. Louis is well known in the lettering world and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He has a lovely family also.




This is a close up from one of the stockings...I went online to try and learn this craft but haven't had the time to try it. Ribbons look so beautiful when sewn this way.




This fall I even had time to squeeze in a fun birthday celebration at Disneyland with my best friend. The smoke you see behind the Castle is from the fires that raged in Orange County. If you go the House of Blues for lunch on your birthday, let them know and they spoil you, almost as much as a best friend!



One of my favorite aunts spoiled me also & celebrated my birthday with me in Malibu....so heavenly also...and to be quite honest, this birthday lasted approximately one month. A new record. Am I a lucky gal or what??




During the month of December at my work, we were lucky enough to have our first ever Arts and Crafts Fair. That kept many of us busy preparing for that when we probably should have been Christmas shopping. I would personally like to thank the person that thought of selling such a wide variety of gift cards at the local supermarket!! You deserve a kiss! Here are a couple shots of items I worked on for the sale. My scrabble necklaces went pretty quick along with decorated notebooks. I will put more in my Etsy shop soon.





I will leave you with a few of my favorite images I took at Disneyland of their flowers. Just so pretty......