Thursday, March 6, 2008

My friends website

http://www.life-hope.com
This is the website that I was talking about earlier in my blog. My friend Steve is a cancer survivor and not only has a great sense of humor but wrote a very inspirational book about anyone facing that challenge. It's a quick read and he even put it on tape. I wanted to make sure to share the link with you. His lovely bride Cheryl should also be acknowledged for being there every step of the way in his recovery. One fun note about Steve, he has one of those real distinctive, low "announcer of movie preview" voices and you always expect him to start doing some commercial in the middle of a sentence. I never told him that. : ) But it's very cool and in fact he is often asked to do voice-overs at his job. Just wanted to throw that in so you can feel like you know him too!