Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shout Outs!!!


Hey, what's the point of writing a blog unless you can do a few semi-anonomous shout outs to some really good peeps that actually read the thing???!!
Huge Shout Out to the JET Meister!! What patience, what friendship, what scrabble skills. You know I only LET you win right? HA.
It would be nice if you could beat me by a smaller point spread though!! Oh well. and another Huge Shout Out to the Stevenator from work!! He has his own site and book he wrote on surviving cancer that's an easy read and humorous. I'd be happy to put up his links once he gives them to me again. I think he's doing some tweaking right now. Well, that's about it. It's you two reading my blog. What, did you really think I was going to sit here and write 200 thanks and hello's? I'm no dummy. I know there are only two of you.
: )
for now.
Smooches!!
me
ps. since i am too lazy to take a new shot right now, here is a picture of the postcards i had made from my wild saturday "eye glooing veggie arranging" night.